Crews On Destiny | I Was Your Superstar | By Deo Magar

Unknown | 10:07 AM | 0 comments




I Got This Song Like... 6 Or 7 Months Ago When I Was Scerchin' The COD Band Songs on Youtube And I Decided to Make a Cover Video on This Song But, I Couldn't Get Time to Practice Those Days And After Few Month Later I Done Practin' on This Song, 'Before Summer' And I Was Thinkin' bout To Shot a Video on Summer But, I Went Somewhere For Visit And Finally Got Time to Shot After Visit. I Did This in Second Time Coz in The First Time We Got Some Problem on Sound Box in Shootin' 


Category :

About GalleryBloggerTemplates.com :
GalleryBloggerTemplates.com is Free Blogger Templates Gallery. We provide Blogger templates for free. You can find about tutorials, blogger hacks, SEO optimization, tips and tricks here!

0 comments